Wednesday, March 1

About a year ago

I went to Colorado last March. I felt so peaceful and calm when I got back; the feeling lasted a long time. Here's an e-mail I sent to my mom upon my return:

On the way back, we sat in front of these cute kids. The little boy was maybe two and the mom was giving him some chewy candy so his ears would feel ok, I guess, and he was asking for them by color: "Peenk? Geen? Byoo? Moh. Moh!" And the girl was about four. At the end of the flight she started singing "I'm going to my home sweet home, yeah!"


While I was there I went to the Shambhala center and my friend in Ft Collins gave me a cranio-sacral therapy session. I'm wondering if there's anybody around here who does that type of bodywork, it was very cool. Seemed like a bunch of hooey, but it wasn't. I can't describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment