Friday, March 17

Party prep

I'm taking a little break from the very easy tasks I have set for myself to be ready for this evening. I don't think we'll disturb the neighbors; we are all of age, mostly reasonable, and lots o' neighbors won't even be around. There is so much beer, especially Guinness, in my fridge right now. My fridge is fuller than it's ever been since I moved in here. And it's 75% beer, 5% jello shots. And maybe 10 people are coming. I certainly don't want anybody drinking her or himself sick (especially me), but people, come thirsty, ok?

The apartment -- well, the kitchen, living room and bathroom parts of the apartment -- is horribly tidy, to me anyway. I don't care about the rest. Just a couple more things to do.

Erin go bragh!

2 comments:

  1. What does Erin Go Bra mean anyways? I am drinking a green heineken right now. I love this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like, my holiday. Except I'm a non-Irish agnostic, but whatever. I like green. It means "Erin, go, get your bra".


    No, seriously folks: Ireland Forever.

    I'm still a little buzzed to be perfectly honest.

    ReplyDelete