Friday, March 24

Name that blog!

Suggestion contest redux

So, mother truckers, I am serious here. Just so's you know. We gotta name that shit. Although A is under no obligation to use the name for his blog; someone else could start one and pretend to be him, that has a potential for comedy anyway. I really don't have anything better to do today. So, so, so, I will wait for ten more blog name suggestions, of any caliber before posting again and judging the contest or setting up a vote or whatever I feel like doing that day.

Thus far 3 titles have come in:

  1. givekylethetvinexchangeforhimmowingmylawnwhileimint{exas} by the bellicose but still talented and lilac-scented Whackly.
  2. "My Penis, My Divining Rod" by the bitter, yet whimsical and ravishing Doordolt.
  3. "A half empty bottle of white out" from the oafish but somehow dainty and elfin Aoasus.

Ten more and we will have a lucky baker's dozen.

Some info to help you: A. just moved to Texas. He is an A/V nerd with a motorcycle. He had to give up his cat Elliot (a storied figure in this very blog; he of the swollen lip and pugnacious disposition) when he moved. He can probably take the heat if you mock him a lot, just don't get super vicious because that is tacky and here at Jerry the Turtle we try to live by Voix's rule against tackiness.

The only rule is [there ARE NO RULES except] no more than two suggestions per person will considered for the competition; because I have to be prissy about something or it isn't any fun for me. Anonymous suggestions are welcome but they better be good.

13 comments:

  1. ihaveaboat.andamotorcycle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. itwasmythongyoujuststeppedon

    http://merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thong

    ReplyDelete
  3. knicknackpaddywhack dot blogspot dot com

    or perhaps

    tackyland_sucks dot blogspot dot com

    or maybe

    aoasus_but-not-the-kind-in-the-desert dot blogspot dot com

    Since you're following my rules, I feel obliged to break them!

    Great to see you last night. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks Michèle. It was good to see you too. And I think that brings us to ten. Tres bon!

    But a few more wouldn't hurt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, wait. I wanted 13. Ok, three more. Whatevah

    ReplyDelete
  6. everythingisbiggerintexas dot blogspot dot com

    godsavemefromthelonghorns dot blogspot dot com

    wannaseemyoildrill dot blogspot dot com

    God, I'm such a rule breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet. all good stuff. Break them rules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So voting. Vote for your favorite or malign the one you think is the dumbest. Sounds good, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. aoasus_butnotthekindinthedesert is my favorite, I think.

    New post now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm only voting if you use radio buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thundercougarfalconbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete