Monday, March 20

Songs in your head

Do you remember the Saturday Night Live sketch about Donald Trump's House of Wings (located near Derek Jeter's Taco Shack, I think)?

to the tune of "Jump"
Trump!
You know these wings will make you happy - Trump in!
You know these wings will fill you up - Trump!
If you wanna place with awesome chicken wings, yeah!
Donald Trumps House of Wings!

Trump
You know our wings come with free celery - Trump in!
You know that veggies are good for you - Trump!
If you want bleu cheese, that'll be a dollar extra!
Donald Trump! House of Wings!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Yeah! And it's next to Al Sharpton's _______, too. (Hmmm. Can't remeber what.) That's going to bug me all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waffles? I think it's waffles. Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to look up Derek Jeter's taco shack, too, I remember the jingle was to the tune of Kokomo. No! It's was Derek Jeter's Taco Hole!

    That's where we wanna go-oh-oh... Derek Jeter's Taco Hole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah! what made you think of that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Al Sharpton's Casa de Sushi! See http://snltranscripts.jt.org/03/03pwings.phtml for the transcripts.

    Okay, it's definitely time for lunch. I'm thinking Taco Bell, sans Derek Jeeter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I saw something about Trump's new baby on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm saddened that none of you ever come over to mental fiber... damned sad....PITY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. but do you visit Tin Foil City? Have you been to Honey Bunny-ville?

    ReplyDelete