Tuesday, January 25

Silly updates

While I am watching President Obama's State of the Union address, I thought I should update about something much much less important. And that unimportant topic is about my dating life. As you'll recall from the last post, there were three contenders.

#1 has sort of disappeared, which is a wonderful quality in a guy you don't much want to see. Nothing against him, just having a better time with the other two so far. #2 and I have been on three dates so far, all good. #3 and I have our third date coming up on Friday.

10 comments:

  1. good luck with your date, i hope this ones a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it that you're looking for? Lots of dates, long term commitment, free drinks, babies, marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. here we are, months later, and they all kinda turned out to be dickbags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much impressed with your blog. please kindly add my newly created blog, which as below:
    http://np-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well yeah KMB, I guess they sort of did. Well, not very much, just kinda. In some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, other commenters! It didn't so much work out. Drew, I'm going for free drinks and babies! Well, meeting the right guy, eventually getting married. Having fun along the way, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've now topped this accomplishment. You need to post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!!!!! contact me! http://postkekas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. SMScared is a new's Apple application. it's in the apple store and it's free. download it. i recomended it!!

    ReplyDelete