Monday, December 18

Casu consulto

"Accidentally on purpose". Does that mean mere sneakiness, general guile, or something else? Like, fate converging on you, or a bunch of coincidences that bring you to something?

I don't know, I just heard that phrase and I wanted to use it. Then I looked it up and found this:

Good joke: Essential Latin Phrases

Contains the essential "Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?"

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

At work my boss talks about how we should always underpromise and overdeliver, and is it a sign of my attitude problem that it reminds me of this: Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment?

Good joke: Inspirational Posters For The Cubicle Era

3 comments:

  1. I make no guarantee that items labelled "good joke" are actually good, or jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh great... a blog with no warranty

    ReplyDelete