Tuesday, December 5

I got a haircut!

This isn't really exciting news, but I did indeed get a haircut this evening. Basically, my co-worker said she was going to get her hair cut. I said, I should really do that sometime. She said, Come with me. I said, Nah... Ok.

So I did. I also got my eyebrows waxed. So did she. I always forgets how much that hurts like a motherfucker.

I usually don't like chatting with the hairstylist. This time too. I never have anything to say. I figure they might appreciate a little silence as much as I do.

The stylist's name was Misty Rae. No kidding. I saw it on her cosmetology license there on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about doing the eyebrows. Really painful eh? It's good you forgot, otherwise you wouldn't ever do it again.

    It always feels better to get a haircut. Amazing. It's like cleaning the car and the car runs better. Wierd but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyebrow wax was worth it though. It's much quicker than tweezing.

    ReplyDelete