Sunday, December 10

Hockey and italian food

I like hockey. I like pasta. So last night was great. I had more to say, but eh. Fucking computer. Although... if you spend twenty minutes writing something, it gets lost, and you don't think the lost stuff is worth rewriting, is that a sign that it was crappy, that you are lazy or both? Yeah, both.

It seems like everything I want to do is scheduled at the same time. Any Saturday that there is one thing I want to do, or go to, there are also one or two more. Witness my stellar non-attendance at Lit6 shows. Oh well, what are ya gonna do?

4 comments:

  1. you know why? cuz it all lands on the weekend. the beloved weekend. where people who have good jobs get to roam free, do what they please. where the rest of us peons are serving your food or cleaning up your gas spills.
    i wish i had more than one thing to do when i don't have to work. lucky! maybe someday.
    sorry, got to ranting there. have a good week though. ) yep, no eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate weekends! I really do. It means I have to spend crazy amounts of time with my kids. I love them dearly but damn! If I hear Mom... one more time I'm gonna go off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Ask them to submit all requests in the form of a written memo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea!!! LOL. I could hear it now. What does that mean? Then it would be a game to them and they'd be writing me notes all night. "Hey mom how do you spell......"

    ReplyDelete