Saturday, December 16

the party was pretty good

Deuces Wild yelled at my pregnant co-worker for not drinking. Well, that's an exageration; they started to chastise her then she pointed to her tummy. And she got some ice water for the many "Team drink! Team drink!" things that they did. I shall now exagerate everything about the party. And lie. There was a stack of shrimp six stories high, encircled by a moat of cocktail sauce. Someone accidentally gave me extra drink tickets, and I returned them, because I'm a stooge like that; then I changed my mind and stole the whole roll of tickets and ran shrieking through the room, tossing tickets to lucky children as I fled. There was a conga line. I'm running out of steam for this description.

1 comment:

  1. There was a stack of shrimp six stories high, encircled by a moat of cocktail sauce

    that's my idea of HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete