Thursday, December 14

Santa baby

We're doing the secret santa thing at work. Somebody stole jb's present. Isn't that terribly un-christmassy? As a result, jb was mildly apoplectic for part of the day. It's a three day thing, so she got something yesterday and she'll probably get something tomorrow, so she'll feel better then. Also, we went for lunch at a good place with many breadsticks, which also helped make her feel better or put her in a carbo-coma, which is good too.

So far I've gotten some stuff from my Secret Santa too: bubble bath, loofah, notepad with santa on it, dark chocolate. I got my santa person a mini christmas tree and lights. Tomorrow I'm giving him a Charlie Brown Christmas CD. I think that is awesome, I hope whatsisface likes it.

Tomorrow night is the work Christmas party. It's one of those things that are obviously supposed to be fun, that is the point, right? I think the odds are good (51% likelihood) that it will be but I am usually cautious of such events. An work party is potentially a fricking minefield, you know it is.

3 comments:

  1. Secret Santa sounds like fun! We aren't doing any of that where I work. We did put up our Christmans tree though.
    There's a thing tonight for us too at O'haras. Not sure if I'm gonna go. I want to but then on the other hand I don't want to deal with people tonight. Well see.

    I think your little tree gift was awsome! Who wouldn't like that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, also Cn's party tomorrow, that's going to be cool.

    ReplyDelete