Tuesday, March 28

Do you know any ghost stories?


Or any scary stories. Especially real ones, especially ones that happened to you. I am in the mood to get scared. It was nice and foggy and gloomy when I came in to work today.

I have never had any supernatural or unexplainable experiences, but I have heard things from other people. Huddled on a bus on a school trip in high school, or at a small table in the corner of a quiet bar, people have a lot of stories to share. I have heard about haunted houses; seeing a recently dead loved one, sometimes immediately before learning they are dead, sometimes in a dream or just sitting in the chair next to them. I don't know if I believe in this, in fact I am 99.9% sure I don't, but the people who told me these things did believe. There is something in the world or the makeup of the human brain that makes these things real to some of us.

I think I've read similar stuff in other blogs, so if I stole your post, I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody knows any scary stories. I liked that haunted house show on MTV a few years ago. I want to watch a scary movie tonight.

    ReplyDelete