Tuesday, March 21

If you would like to know

I had a training session this morning for a new thing we have to do because we were purchased by this ginormous company and we're all going to be out of jobs soon but in the meantime we are going to put new accounts in this new system starting tomorrow so this chick in the class decides to take out her anger at the poor random trainer, totally rude and bitchy, not to mention pointless then we got to listen to another class member's stupid pointless questions and now I'm back at my desk listening to whatsis making strange little noises infinitely disgusting and toadlike and I would like to go home, or better yet because I don't want to use my time off just to avoid listening to tuh-ing and snuffling, he should go home or just sit somewhere else and I know I could probably move one desk over but I don't think it would make a huge difference in the sound level, I mean who knows, it could just be fresh hell and all the noise would be magnified besides if I sit closer to CN she might justifiably begin to hate me and then where would I be left -- alone, that's where I would be left and I hate moving desks anyways see that's the main problem with this new schedule it's more quality time with people I can't stand and why should I feel bad about not liking people I am not going to worry about it anymore and I will be happy to reconsider my position if people I don't like do anything redemptive or somehow transform into less repellant beings I don't think that's too much to ask but I'm still pretty tired.

5 comments:

  1. so i'm guessing it was one of the twins or someone whose last name is close to a swear word with the bitching and someone with a name that starts with c and ends with the thing your head sits on who was asking the dumb questions.... holla!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were right about the middle one but we already talked about that outside blog-world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's whatsisface! It is a long sentence, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally grab that name. ooh, let's have a suggestion contest

    ReplyDelete