Friday, March 3

Stupid in the morning

Do you ever have a dream where, if you wake up for a little bit, you start right back up when you go to sleep? Usually they are interesting and it's good to see what happens next, no matter how little of it you remember later. Not so much today. In the dream I was a bridesmaid, and I needed to find a good facial scrub so my skin wouldn't be ashy and dull. My mother drove me to a Target store that was half under construction, half Kafka's Castle. I didn't have any money. I faced interrogations from Health & Beauty employees. I needed to get things done to my hair and slip into a sorbet-colored dress in time for the ceremony. Every nine minutes my alarm went off, I hit snooze and fell back into the dream. It was not an interesting dreams.

I am fuzzy minded today. By jingo, I should be feeling simply swell. Plenty of sleep, a springy feel to the air, living in the greatest country in the whole damn world!

4 comments:

  1. I know that fuzzy feeling well. Blame it in it being Friday. Works for me. Usually those unending dreams are cool. Too bad yours was a bust today. I am new here, can here through Voix. Have a great weekend, I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant came here through Voix... sorry, i cannot type today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you cat, I saw your comments on voix's 100 comment post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, i have those kinds of dreams all the time. 9 minute intervals.

    i have that fuzzy feeling every day, so i know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete