Saturday, March 18

Hi, kids. How's everybody feeling?

I am going back to bed in 45 seconds. I just wanted to say that the gathering went well. People drank plenty of beer, that was good. People did not eat enough cupcakes. This saddens me. Four cupcakes - four MINI cupcakes are gone. Come on folks, work with me. Eat a fucking cupcake. They are for you guys. I do it all for you. I went to a grocery store and picked them out for you, hemming and hawing in the bakery department, asking myself which ones were the most delectable looking for your cupcakification.

4 comments:

  1. cupcakes are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. next time you have a party, invite me and i'll take care of them for you.

    no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware of that, KB. I'm not thrilled about it, but what are ya gonna do? There was an incident where I put a sticker on his should and he put one on my butt, I just kept on a-walking and no lewdness occurred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HonBun: You are so invited to my next party. I don't know when that will be. But you and your husband will be on the exclusive guest list, oh yes you shall.

    ReplyDelete