Monday, August 28

Tagged by Neha

I am thinking about: how everything is miraculously interconnected and ultimately meaningless.

I want to: be cooler.

I wish: I had a small trust fund.

I hear: the fan, the tv, the clicking of the keyboard (I wouldn't have thought of that if I hadn't read neha's list first)

I wonder: how different things would be if just a little thing changed; like what if I never had a blog?

I regret: too much. I wish I had a time machine and I could go back and slap myself around.

I am: therefore I think. (I think that I am lame is what I think.)

I dance: not as much as I'd like. But I have to be in the right mood, or a little drunk, or both.

I sing: when I am driving.

I cry: like a silly little girl.

I make with my hands:
obscene gestures.

I write: whatever pops into my head.

I confuse: left and right, positive and negative, order and degree.

I need: someone, a person to talk to.

And finally: what was the point of this? What wasn't the point of this? It's practically the point of everything!

I am tagging
jumper?
CN?
Bloppie?
Rainbow?
Voix?
Rand?
G-Herb?

6 comments:

  1. thanks SD :)

    you can always want to be cooler; but i think you are really cool. one day while walking out of my office, i really regretted that you didnt live anywhere close and i couldnt pop into your place - then i thought maybe everything is for the best - what if you shooed me away.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I wouldn't shoo you away. :)

    Thanks for thinking I'm cool. The people who read this who know me in 'real life' are laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, so if i come anywhere close to your neighbourhood - i would dare knock :)

    you think they are laughing? whom are they laughing at? i dont mind that too much - when cool people laugh at me, then maybe ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, my answer to "I need:" was inspired by the following song.
    I need someone a person to talk to
    Someone whod care to love
    Could it be you could it be you
    Situation gets rough then I start to panic
    Its not enough its just a habit
    Hey kid your sick well darling this is it
    You can all just kiss off into the air
    Behind my back I can see them stare
    Theyll hurt me bad but I wont mind
    Theyll hurt me bad they do it all the time
    Yeah yeah they do it all the time
    I hope you know this will go down
    On your permanent record
    Oh yeah well dont get so distressed
    Did I happen to mention that Im impressed
    I take one one one cause you left me and
    Two two two for my family and
    3 3 3 for my heartache and
    4 4 4 for my headaches and
    5 5 5 for my lonely and
    6 6 6 for my sorrow and
    7 7 for no tomorrow and
    8 8 I forget what 8 was for and
    9 9 9 for a lost God and
    10 10 10 10 for everything
    Everything everything everything.


    The Violent Femmes. not sure if these lyrics are 100% right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not laughing - you're as cool as a/c, girl. That was lame but you get the point. I consider my self tagged and I tagged forward. It's strange how people always confuse needs and wants. My big one is "I need a cigarette." Of course I would be cranky if I didn't have one, but do I really need one to survive? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete