Tuesday, August 15

Oh a filing we will go

New jobs can be interesting, or very dull, or sort of a mix of both. I did some overtime last night and tonight. I am just doing some sort of filing crap. It's sort of tedious, mind numbing, time consuming. My boss and I are fine with the first two, it's the last one that is causing a problem. Today she actually told me she finds it hard to believe that I only got x amount of work done in y amount of time (where x and y are some numbers I can't remember).

So I tried to go a lot faster tonight, be more efficient (she has little notes about efficiency all over her office), but it still took a hella long time. Still not done. She'll probably be pissed, but what are ya gonna do?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Dirty. That is a particular brand of hell you describe there.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filing hell. The pressure abated today. Hopefully I'll finish this tomorrow. But my boss has asked me if I want any more overtime projects next week, and I'm eager to lap up the sweet, sweet overtime. So more bitching about shit I volunteered for next week! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete