Wednesday, August 16

Did you know ...

An Inconvenient Truth has a soundtrack/music video tie in? Shit. Polar bears are drowning, people! I gotta get to Glacier National Park while it still has glaciers. Fuck. I knew watching VH1 was a bad idea. The environment is a pain in the ass, I say we get rid of it. At least I watched this video on fast forward. But now I really wanna see Al Gore's multi-million dollar Power Point movie. And I'm still not interesting in the music of Melissa Etheridge. Borrring!

Now I'm watching Snow Patrol, very interesting, the guy is singing about how he'll lay here, just lay here. And in the video he just lays there and sings in a variety of settings. Mountainside, floor of a subway car (very unhygeinic). Boring song but ok for background music.

And that concludes my music video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment