Sunday, August 27

And so we are done...

I think Blogger is freaking out. Too much traffic? Had to reboot again anyway.

So glad The Office won! Great speech too. It's been said elsewhere, but this is the rare show where the cast looks way much better off the show than on. They really nail the office look. It's weird, when I started watching The Office, I was sure it was doomed, for any show that I like is surely doomed. It could get crappy this season. Shouldn't have said that. Now it's totally doomed.

24 won, I'm sure they deserved it, but I prefer House. I know that show is totally formulaic and predictable, and occasionally maudlin, more often smug, but I still like it. It's funny how a show can be so smart and so dumb at the same time. Reminds me of somebody...who? Who could it be? I know it's someone who lives in my apartment, but the name eludes me.

Next post: how to fix my computer. I was thinking of backing up all the shit I want to save on an external hard drive, then like, doing something that would take it back to the beginning but with a better OS. I don't know what it's called. I don't want to reformat the hard drive, do I? Or do I? Ok, I'll try that. :) See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment