Tuesday, August 1

I was disappointed but now I'm not.

I've been watching NewsRadio on Nikelodeon. I was beginning to think the show had lost the je ne sais quoi, zat certain zomezing I always loved about it. Then I saw this episode:
"Well, you ripped out its heart, and shoved it down its throat. Then you put the whole thing through a meat grinder, then you cooked it up, ate it with a spoon and barfed it back onto a cassette tape."
Remember that one? This line too: The! crack! of! the! bat! the! roar! of! the! crowd! And Speedo Freedom, or Speedom.
Good stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Thank God for the inventor of reruns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that show was the BEST dirty. There were down episodes here and there. Phil Hartman = pure genius man in suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger that, Herbach. Rest in peace, Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looooooooooooved News Radio! i'm a big Dave Foley fan (Kids In The Hall!!), but Phil Hartman made the show. i'll have to start watching it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing to note, it's on way late/early, the guide says it starts at three am but it's more like 3:25. tivo can't cope with that shit.

    ReplyDelete