Thursday, November 3

Villains! Blackguards! Persons of ill repute!

I am excessively indignant today. Someone stole my spinach dip from the fridge at work! I am indignant! I made a little sign and put it on the fridge!

I've rarely been a victim of the office lunch-napper. Once or twice a soda has gone missing, never to be heard from again. It's just dip, and worse things have happened. But I'm sure I've read somewhere, somewhere, that it is a pathological and sick thing to do.

Our thief or thieves are just too lazy and cheap to get their own food. Or maybe they enjoy the transgressive nature of the act. Or maybe I brought the dip home last night, and forgot. That would be awesome!

4 comments:

  1. If anyone were to steal my lunch, I'd have to hex them. That is just wretched. My sympathies to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I doubt anyone's particularly shaken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I guess that's what you get for eating something with spinach in it.

    You could hire Popeye to rough people up, throw a mean scare into them. Ask around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am done mourning for spinach dip lost.
    Oh, Marvy, leave the carrots alone! Mwah ha ha! You better post up!

    ReplyDelete