Tuesday, November 29

Hey, who's got Asperger's?

Guess what? I'm not autistic, not quite autistic! Yay! Although it would be nice to be better at math. (Please don't be offended if you or someone you know is affected by these disorders.) I was looking at a blog on Sunday that I can't find now. This guy took the DSM diagnosis info for Asperger's syndrome and compared himself with it. Some of the traits remind me of me, especially when I was a bit younger; some of them remind me of people I know -- and you know who you are! Don't even lie. Anyway, I was looking for the guy's blog and found the following OkCupid Test, which was found originally on Wired.com but it's broken. And I couldn't get the html from OkCupid to work either. feh

I got a 30, if you are curious, which is higher than 70% of people my age and gender, but still sub-clinical. And isn't that what Christmas is all about?

4 comments:

  1. I moved this post beneath Marv's because it looked weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored 24. 50% on points. I was deemed "Unnaffected."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not shocked, Whackles. Whatever your problem is, it's not that.
    Yeah you are, Doordolt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have cheeseburger's disease. So...hungry...

    ReplyDelete