Monday, November 7

So, how was everybody's weekend?

Um. How was my weekend, while you're at it? Ha, ha. Just kidding. But seriously folks, a few questions:
Does anyone else remember crapnasty telling me she was going to bite me? And me responding, "I will punch you right in the face!" But we were being funny about it. And why was she going to bite me?

Did I really say, "I hate my socks!"? That seems like the kind of overstatement I would make, but I was quite fond of those socks until I walked around Pesty's in them, and then outside, and into aoasus's house. Thanks for the socks, by the way. You will never see them again. They are incredibly comfortable.

Where did I get the cigars? There were two left in the box I found in my purse. I think I was found 'em at aoasus's house, and he said they were his roommate's & I should take them. But maybe I just stole them. But why? And does anyone want them?

Does anyone remember me lying under the coffee table, or was that a dream I had later?

Next time, could you guys remind me that I am the type of person who should not mix the two substances I mixed on Friday night? It would be ever so lovely if you would. I was sick for 12 hours. I felt like I'd been poisoned.

Can you believe crapnasty? I was shocked, shocked! But then I am a tremendous hypocrite. Also, she told me of some craziness, that I don't think any of us saw! She is fun.

Doordolt, we can't remember if we saw you, uh, how to say?, mix the substances? Thanks for the ride, glad I didn't puke in your car.


Marvin freak: Did you have fun? You were pretty quiet. No spankings at all!

RF: we danced a lot! wowza. How did you feel the next day? How much fun are we going to have on Saturday? Answer: a lot of fun!!! Did you see the pic Tiff took of us?

What time did the birthday girl leave? Did you guys meet her daughters? Did the waitstaff really confiscate the make-Jen-drink cowbells?

Ok, I expect answers to all of these questions, people.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, RF, I wasn't there when anyone 'whipped it out', thank jebus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these transparent euphamisms. All the half eaten crow. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope. Pray tell, why do you think we would be eating crow, whackly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I would never do __________"
    "I don't think ____________"
    etc.

    Putting previous irony aside, I'm quite please (not in a smug way) to count you all as brethren.

    ReplyDelete