Tuesday, November 15

Another dream

In the dream I had to take a test; there was a list of names and clues to match up. It was really inane, like one clue had the word Ritz in it, and it was referring to someone with the last name "Cracker". I couldn't do two of questions, I turned it in with those spaces blank. My former supervisor was giving the test. She rolled her eyes at me when I handed it in. We all left to get in our cars and go home. Some of us had to park down the street, I had to pay $20 to park there, so did my old boss, but her car was missing from the lot. Mine was there but at first I walked too far down the street and had to turn back. That's pretty much the whole dream, as far as I can remember.

I had a similar dream a few weeks ago, that time I was in a spelling bee, but in the final round, we had to memorize something and recite it to the audience. But then that wasn't what we were really supposed to do, and I couldn't find anything I liked, or memorize anything anyway.

I've never had the 'oh, no, I didn't study for this test!' dream, but these seem to be of the same theme. Borrring! It's so boring! Stop boring me, dreams! And everybody else is bored too!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this post I became so bored I traveled back in time. I saw a T-Rex break dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! It's the anti-boring!

    The themes of these dreams (ha! it fuckin rhymes!) has me a little concerned.

    ReplyDelete