Saturday, November 26

I can't think of anything I have to do,

but I feel like there's something I'm forgetting.

I think I will set up my Christmas tree today, maybe tomorrow. It's really winter now, people, maybe not based on the position of the northern hemisphere in relation to the sun or whatever hoodoo, but I had to scrape frost off my car windows this morning, and that's friggin winter.

Right now I am curled up in two blankets (Johnson, I borrowed your blanket!), as cozy as I can be in a desk chair.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe your'e forgetting to set your office on fire. Matches are cheap, but gasoline will cost ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what siphons are for, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to burn it down, SD? I'm there! I can keep a secret and have a history of getting away with felonies! A perfect co-conspirator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't hear that. Nobody heard that. C'mon, killer, keep it down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time I did not recive a piece of cake....

    ReplyDelete