Friday, November 25

Thanksgiving Aftermath

Ok, green bean casserole is not actually that great. And did you know that Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup and French's Onions offer different recipes on their labels? We settled for the Campbell's version, but added the soy sauce suggested by the fine people at French's.

My nephew was there, didn't think he would be. I tried to get a picture, but he was too fast for me. The little girls rifled through my purse, interrupted my nap, and tried to give me another makeover, but I dodged 'em. Everybody was in a pretty good mood. Two of three brothers were there. It didn't start snowing until after I got back to Cloud. A reasonably satisfactory holiday.

Also, I went from this blog to this one to this, a handy, inspiring countdown to the end of Bush's second term. My favorite line from their Top Ten Reasons to Purchase a BackwardsBush Keychain: Carrying a BackwardsBush keychain will make it much easier on the Secret Service to identify you when they break into your house in the middle of the night to take you to Guantanamo.

2 comments: