Monday, July 10

Time to let go of any pretensions I may have toward omniscience!

Like I didn't know that already. But it never hurts to be reminded. I'm not going to argue if you think astrology is a load of bunkum, or if you do believe in it but scorn these sort of generic forecasts. Sometimes I use them to sort of refocus, look at things in a new way.


Daily work (by Astrology.com)

Events are somewhat beyond your control right now, but they're not going anywhere you can't handle. Try to just relax and let go of any pretensions you may have toward omniscience. -
Daily flirt (by Astrology.com)
Life is good, even though you can't see everything that's happening or figure out how to deal with it all. Let it roll over you, and you'll be back on top of things in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. so... 12 zodiac signs.. 365 days a year... if i can come up with 4,380 really obtuse (you heard me) advisory statements a year how much money do you think i could bilk out of people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee. You would have to get a newspaper or website or probably both to distribute your pearls of bullshit to make any money. If you wanted to bilk people on a one-on-one basis, you'd have to spend a lot of time building an aura of credibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I really like Rob Brezsny's Real Astrology, tho his website appears to be called "Free Will Astrology" these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cool site! Thanks for linking to it. I like the picture of the guy with a carboard sign handing out money.

    ReplyDelete