Sunday, July 23

This is kind of cool.

The reporter guy didn't use any of his interview with me, but I forgive him. I wouldn't have either. I said 'um' and 'I dunno' a lot. He did quote Hon Bun, and that is AWESOME.

Here's the article.

And some quotes from various MN bloggers, including one from yours truly that didn't seem funny at the time but I guess it was, huh? Here's my favorite: "i want a jeep so bad it tears my soul apart. the older i get, the more i realize that i am not my honda civic and my honda civic is not me." - Christa, on Big Giant Tampon Commercial

4 comments:

  1. Your quote is awesome. Well crafted. It's only funny b/c "talked about jail" is such an unexpected follow up to the cookie-baking wholesomeness. Underlines the drama, and how messed up the whole situation was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most awesome! Blog stardom is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! he didn't use half of the good stuff i said in the interview, but "good stuff" to me is pretty damn boring to the rest of the world. so i hold no grudges :)

    i only wish that there were links to everyone's blog on the website. i'd like to be able to read them, yaknow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? Habas frescas. I'm totally goint to look for "One Big Tampon Commercial". Ah, Rand, I'm no star. Strictly a character player.

    Lex ham rand made the point today in an e-mail, the reporter takes a snide view of non-political bloggers. After reflecting, I agree. I didn't get that vibe from talking to him though.

    ReplyDelete