Tuesday, February 21

Who shops online? Anybody? Anybody?

I don't buy a lot online, but when I do, I go through MyPoints.com. That's right folks, MyPoints.com is the fast, easy way to earn points by viewing ads and shopping online through links in their website. You can trade the points for gift certificates to normal places, like chain restaurants (you know you love 'em) and the Gap and Old Navy and Barnes & Noble, just to name my personal favorites. It slices, it dices, it juliennes and does your taxes. E-mail me at somethingdirty at gmail and I'll send you a referral, or you can go straight there.

I don't get any spam from this program but I do get ads. The difference is I've asked to see them and they're actually for stuff I want. Like I might switch ISPs, might even go dial-up, and if I do I'll use PeoplePC. Saw it in a MyPoints ad. If you shop a lot online you could earn a lot of gift certificates, and you can still use other discounts on the site. Just make sure to click on the MyPoints link. Ok, I'm done shilling for now. If you are a bargain hunter, check it out.

3 comments: