Saturday, February 25

thinking thinking thinking

No, that's not it. I'm definitely not into thinking a bunch. I have a copy of Cosmopolitan at my desk. The Shirtless Guy issue. I'm watching Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous. Life is, if not good, adequate. I've been thinking about taking up my Days of our Lives habit again after reading Honey Bunny's post on same. My brain is melting and I love it.

The thing about Cosmo, hmm, there are lots of things about Cosmopolitan. It has its own universe. There's a very informative article about the dangers of drinking games that I may summarize for pedagogical purposes later. There are also many bare-torsoed men; does that require any further elucidation? See, I am getting dumber by the second. I am using dumb words. Dumb in the sense of mute and meaningless! I am going to play some stupid computer game until my eyes bleed! Good day!

3 comments:

  1. my horoscope: The universe is grinning at you so fondly now that it's going to be very hard for you to do anything wrong -- anything at all. Think of it as the ultimate backstage pass. You've got the chance to do anything you want, as long as the end result is you enjoying yourself. There does seem to be one catch: You'll need to help run the show and organize things. Don't worry, though. Being in charge will be even more fun.

    ha. ha. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i won't hold it against you if you pick up your Days habit again!

    if you want the ultimate time wasting game, get a copy of The Sims 2. i have it (and the two expansion packs) and i can easily blow an entire day playing it. it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sims? Imaginary people living in my computer? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete