Sunday, February 12

Another disappointed surfer

I was looking at the Bravenet stats as I do every week or so (you can do it too!). The "referrers" section is my personal favorite, sometimes you find gems like this:

Referring URL: http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q= COUPLS SEX&FORM=QBRE
It's a search for 'coupls sex'. It's mostly group stuff here, so you wouldn't think...

Jerry was at the bottom of the first page! It was this post and then this one that have the desired search terms. I never noticed I spelled 'couple' as 'coupls'. My bad.

2 comments:

  1. Funny. I can't get to the referring pages, though... I'm either not savvy enough or "membership" of some sort is required. Most likely both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't work for me now either. It worked when i posted up. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete