Wednesday, February 1

Last Friday, I got a haircut.

I put my hair, and indeed my fate, in Alyssa's hands. She was very excited by my vague idea of 'shorter, with more layers', and gave me lots of suggestions. She asked me several times "Don't freak out on me, ok? It's a big change, ok?" while she was still cutting away. She nearly hopped with glee. Then she used a lot of different products! Then she scrunched my hair! And dried it with a diffuser! It was all a blur!

Then she let me put on my glasses again. I didn't freak out, I'm proud to say. Going curly made it look even shorter. Then she gave me a card for a discount on color. So... that's next. I want tiger stripes, I think.

The old hair; with JB at Legends.
Somebody got a new haircut! Somebody got a new camera! Not the greatest picture of me, but fresh from the salon. Does anybody know how I can keep my glasses from sliding down my nose like that?
Here's a better picture, the straight/wavy version. Ok, not so much. But it looks cool, huh?
Here's the other picture, a side view.

4 comments: