Friday, February 24

not too bad considering it's free

I haven't been online (except to file my taxes) since Tuesday. It was kind of cool to be offline for a bit. Did I miss anything?

My parents have some sort of free dial up that allows them ten hours a month, but it drops constantly. So I had to like, read the newspaper and talk to people.

The tax thing pissed me off. I ended up doing my MN taxes three times because TurboTax wanted me to pay for it when I used the free IRS page link. So I deleted the MN so it would let me file the federal. Fine, whatever, I did the paper form. Then I went to do the MN tax site to find the property tax rebate form. Guess what I found on their main page? If you go through their stupid link it's free online state filing. Same stupid program, just a different stupid link. So for the third time I did the stupid taxes. At least they came out the same each time. And at least it was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment