Wednesday, January 10

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

I had two cups of coffee at lunch today and I was totally fuckin wired for the rest of the day. That's quite sad. I'm still feeling it. I do get a bit of caffeine from a nasty Diet Coke habit I been trying to shake, but I don't usually drink coffee. It just sounded so nice and warm and ever so cozy. So, I get back to work after lunch and chitchat w/CN, and in my jittered up state, at a meeting I suggest to my boss that we label the link to the time/attendance/scheduling section of our internal website "T & A". Like, click on the T & A button to be really disappointed, or to fix your timecard. She either didn't get it or she pretended not to and she's maybe planning to kill me. Maybe definitely planning to kill me.

Also at work they are planning on celebrating a different culture each month... so far the plan sounds like stereotypes and food, which is awesome.

Without going into too much detail: Like, is this going to be the most offensive thing ever? I hope so. I really do, except that I don't. Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions and it will turn out really beautiful and educational and shit. If not, tune in here for the post mortem!

5 comments:

  1. I wish we could do something like that at my job. Instead we bet on who can lose the most weight in 20 weeks. I am so going to walk away with $550 big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're doing the weight loss thing later in the spring. I want to try to fix it or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink a bottle of water before every weigh-in but the last, then drink a bottle of wine before that one. You'll psych everyone out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stereotypes and food!

    God Bless America!

    Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard there's going to be okra! Sounds super yummy!

    ReplyDelete