Monday, January 22

Medicine

I have a slight case of the sniffles, which is annoying to myself and others, so I sought to remedy it at my friendly local pharmacy. I thought the crank-ingredient stuff, you know, pseudoephedrine would be the best thing but I asked the pharmacist and he said no! Silly goose, you need an antihistamine. So I got some generic version of Claritin and I took it and I feel better already.

I think that I think of pseudoephedrine as a magical elixir a) because of when I was a college freshman and I got sick, and that stuff and hot tea were the only things that made me feel better; and b) because it's behind the counter now, so it must be better right? It's special. But not so much! It's just better as a decongestant than that phenylepiframinandimdianmamainane they use in the regular stuff now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! 5n1fflez!!!!11!!!!

    (sorry, couldn't resist it one more time)

    ReplyDelete