Friday, January 26

Happy St. Polycarp day!

Or something! I have the same birthday as a bunch of weirdos. Also, it's Australia Day and on this day in 1340, King Edward III of England is declared King of France. But did King Edward III of England get fried ice cream!? I think he probably didn't! He probably had aged venison and trenchers and gross middle ages food. Also, he probably had lice and I have never had lice, unless it was when I was very young, too young to remember, which is doubtful because that is the kind of thing my mom would have told me, at least I think so. I better call her.

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! GO Aquarius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!

    your birthday has always been a national holiday for me - in india it is the republic day and in australia it is the australia day. a most fun national holiday (as national holidays go, anyway) with super cool parades in both the countries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not enough parades here in the US!

    Thanks, peoples! Team Aquarius!

    ReplyDelete