Tuesday, January 16

Sparkles


I bought more jewelry. Went to another jewelry party. Did I mention on the blog before that I went to a few jewelry parties? Rationalizing: hey, I got some awesome deals. Reality: I am now all jewelried up for a while; I tend to be a little compulsive every now and then. But unless I become a dealer, I probably won't get any farther into the game. I mean, at least not for a couple of months. With tonight's order I have everything I covet from the catalog.

The new catalog comes out in two weeks. Whatever. It's such a chick thing to do. We go to these parties, we throw these parties, we enjoy them. Really! Maybe some people don't like them, I mean, I understand the issues. Guys never have hostess parties, otherwise they'd be called host parties. If they had a Nascar theme, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment