Friday, January 19

What's it gonna take, silver shadow believa?

This is the song I've had in my head all day.

LH Rand and Whackly both expressed the idea that the call in the post below could make a great writing prompt: what's happening on the other side of the line? I do think about that at work quite a bit. Like, sometimes when somebody sounds really fucked up on the phone, I should just tell them I'll transfer them to the appropriate department and then, you know, transfer them; but sometimes I talk to them a little bit more just to see what they are like, if I'm right about them.

But anyway. Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm back, it's been a while. It's great that we don't even have to take those calls anymore. We can have a little fun with it and pass it on! Remember the Kooks we used to get and we had to try to help them? It was fun at first but it didn't take long to get annoying.

    How the heck are ya? Sorry I missed the jewelry party. I was temporarily w/out internet so I wasn't getting my email. By the time I did it was too late. I had a MANDATORY meeting at work that night and we didn't get out of there until 8:30 - bogus if you ask me. I shouldn't have even had to go. Blah. After 7 years working there and only making what I make - it's actually embarassing to admit - they should just be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am so glad to see you! If you want to order and take advantage of your half price item, I think the party is still open. Work meetings are dumb, but I remember when I had to go to them, I could tolerate it because you got paid to sit there and pretend to listen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey did you take down your blog or is Blogger being stoopid and messing with me?

    ReplyDelete