Wednesday, September 6

WhatEVER!

I remember a few (maybe more than a few?) months ago I was talking to a couple of friends, one of whom was also at a company that was being sold to some chump-ass company. She asked me what I wanted to do next. I said I was thinking about human resources. She and her husband gasped. "No! Don't become one of those evil soulless machines!"

In my current job, I have a few soulless machine responsibilities, such as schedules, and I'm almost beginning to see how it can, you know, start to get to you. People want to change their damn schedules all the damn time!

Everybody is pretty cool in my department, but then, how would I know if we were evil or not? I'm on the inside, man. I got no perspective.

We're totally not evil, though, I'm pretty sure. Just fill out your fucking form right the first time and we won't have any problems, capisce?

1 comment: