Sunday, September 10

In Memoriam

I feel remiss in not posting this sooner.

I thought you should know that Jerry the Turtle, who inspired the name of this blog over a year ago, has passed on. After a long illness, and an abundance of medical attention for such a little guy, he left this world about a week and a half ago if I remember correctly.

He leaves behind him his girlfriend Mary and some little fish in his tank that he stopped catching and eating since he got sick. Also crapnasty and the boys. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that friends honor Jerry's memory through Amnesty International.

They actually requested no such thing.

4 comments:

  1. Deepest condolences, dirty girl. Let me know if you need a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks. CN's boys were pretty upset about it. He was sick for a long time, I am sure he is in a better place, with all the dried cricket bits he can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog will live on in honor of his memory!

    Godspeed, little Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry CN. My condolences also. JJ is a great name if I do say so myself. wink.

    ReplyDelete