Friday, June 30

Eye yam sofa king tie red

Traffic on I94 going west was completely psycho this afternoon, of course. Any idiot could tell you it's a holiday weekend and it's going to be crowded, but I'm not just any idiot. I thought getting going at 2 pm would be early enough. It was worth sweltering in the car a little as I sat idling in traffic: Good class last night, good drinks and conversation and music afterwards, lunch and talking with Rhonda today. (And browsing the Smitten Kitten. LOL! I never knew how many varieties of "C & B separators" there really are.) Now I'm going to hang out in the sweet sweet air conditioning and have a beer. Then a nap. Yes, I'm lazy and I don't care who knows it.

15 comments:

  1. Faux, that Mr Darcy Takes a Wife? Super saucy! Wow. Jane Austen is twirling in her grave. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, they're married now; Elizabeth must be chaste no more.

    Okay, yeah, Jane might be mortified nonetheless. Do you think she'd probably be more like Elizabeth's sister Jane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to say. Maybe she wouldn't mind. I think the Pride and Prejudice Jane is loosely based on J. Austen's sister Cassandra. Kind of a goody two shoes. A delicate flower if you will. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, scintillating, Mr. or Ms. Payday. If those aren't the two ways, what are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLOGAGAARD! B-L-O-G-A-G-A-A-R-D! BLOGAGAARD! This baby was exposed to BLOGA. She needed BLOGAGAARD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tellon! Can't wait to see it on the big (or medium-ish) screen!

    Whackly, wth?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man. Why didn't I pick the name paydayloans for my blog? Can anybody think of a good name for me? I have another blog but I don't love the name. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Financial Freedom Forever" or "Buy kumquats here".

    ReplyDelete