Friday, June 23

Here's how Friday looks at sunrise

I don't have a picture or anything, but I can describe it for ya. It looks pretty good. Lots of pretty colors and that sunrise feeling in the air. The sunrise started at like 4:40 or some crazy shit like that. I love this time of year, but it goes by so quick. The days are getting shorter. Soon it will be nasty old buggy August.

For the past few days, I haven't been able to sleep for more than three hours at a stretch. This can be inconvenient, but I have been trying to use my extra time to get things done. Sadly, I'm even more addled than usual, which fact makes each item on my to-do list take an unreasonable amount of time; the same can be said for everyday tasks. I don't like it. I am so glad that Heidi was taking such excellent notes at class last night, because between the wine and the sleep deprivation, I don't know how I could remember all the awesome shit we talked about. Don't worry, I drove safely; time and caffeine are my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment