Saturday, June 10

I just took a phone survey

The guy said it would take ten to fifteen minutes, which sounded like a real pain in the ass. But he sounded nervous and a little sad. I had a survey job, for about two weeks during the summer after high school. It really really sucks to do. I know, these people choose to take that job, bothering people in their homes. But I don't need to be mean to them. So I said, ok, I'll do it. As it turns out, I didn't qualify for the survey because of some sort of age bracket thing. I hope he got some sort of credit for it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. gee ain't I a great humanitarian? Of course, if it was a stupid enough survey, I was going to live-blog it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only answer surveys about McDonald's food, because I really want them to beat Burger King.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we have much to debate. I enjoy Burger King's grilledness. Have you ever thought of taking a Burger King survey to sabotage them? Like "your french fries need more trans fat" and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once did a phone survey just because I was really surprised that they had my phone number. It was actually okay; the surveyor and I found out we had a lot in common during the course of the survey and had a nice chat, and I got off the phone feeling like I had maybe brightened someone's otherwise bland and tasteless day.

    ReplyDelete