Friday, June 9

hey, baby, whatever tickles your taco

So the first writing class was tonight. It was swell. It should be an interesting summer. Nice people, nice wine, nice art down the the street. Following the directions of the Little Girl Who Will Rule Us All. She will be a benevolent dictator and there will be much breakdancing!

The last time I took a writing class, it was part of the Honors program at SCSU and I dropped it. The only other class I ever took was playwriting at Trollwood. I didn't even keep a copy of the scenes I wrote, I'm not sure why.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the ease of the drive. Next time, I'm going to go a bit early and hang out at the Falafel King before class. I bet the bathroom down the hall from the office will have working lights by the next class. Once I determined that the building was probably haunted, the dark bathroom lost any charm. If the light still isn't working, I'll just use the bathroom upstairs. That might be creepy too. Ok. I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was the class phrase for 'i liked that phrase or image'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Glad you're moving on your desires.

    ReplyDelete