Saturday, October 29

Saturday, working

-- Weekend plans: going to RF's house today, going to see the Music Man Sunday, going to sleep and lounge as much as possible. Hey, how IS that tasty punch spelled? Pronounced "wahp" so we could just spell it like that.

Which leads to next topic, Halloween: I am going as a Gypsy, or fortune teller, or whatever. I have provided myself with a makeshift crystal ball, which can be flipped over and filled with tasty beverages. Also, fortune telling cards (not Tarot) and other sundries.

4 comments:

  1. sundries? what, have you got an onion in your stockings? twists of drying garlic in your hat? sundries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was posted, I was thinking, Whackly will flip over the word sundries. Wow, maybe I am a real fortune teller. The usage is correct.

    Hey, when you posted that we were heading from Legends to O'Hara's! You would have hated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you went to a halloween party and ended up bar hopping? Must have been some party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to bring the cards to RF's, but I have them here today, if anyone wants their fake fortune told.

    ReplyDelete