Monday, October 24

Oh, swoon.

It appears that today the hit counter on this humble blog will top the 1000 mark. I'm not sure that I care, but I am sure that no one else does.

In other boring news, you can now e-mail Jerry. The link is with the other links, under the heading "Links." Well, you can e-mail me, and I'll read it to him or Crapnasty probably will, because Jerry lives with her. Yep, it's like that.

I went to Fargo this weekend for my mom's birthday. I enjoy the drive, but the radio stations after Alex suck. Kicked up some leaves with the nephew and neices. My brother made a non-traditional but tasty cake, I think he made it in a bar pan. It was a little crispy at the edges and expertly frosted by the girls. Mo appropriated my make up bag and gave me a little makeover, while mom took pictures. Yeah! Three shades of eyeliner, on various parts of my face, the hot new look.

2 comments:

  1. If history is any guide, it will be a couple of months. I will try to find one from another time, or I'll wait til you all forget.

    ReplyDelete