Friday, October 7

Somebody post something


All the zing has gone out of this blog stuff. I'm just posting because there hasn't been one since Monday. Please, somebody else post! So when I come to this page I don't have to look at my own thoughts. Or make a snappy comment on a post, that would be fine too.

I'm sort of hoping that when we all work elsewhere, whenever that happens, we can use these things to keep in touch a little bit. Organize potlucks, skeeball tournaments, that sort of thing -- set up over blog! But we'd have to work out a code so strangers don't show up! This is a credible risk!

Despair.com is a lot of fun, you should go there. Or hell. You could go there too.

3 comments:

  1. So, Something Dirty, are you saying the only people that visit this blog just work together?

    Boy, that's sad.

    PS. I have been to hell. It is called temping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, a lot of them. Like whatshisface and CN over there.
    I don't think it's really sad, so much, as sort of quiet and self-contained. Our in-jokes and so forth. Outsiders are welcome too.

    Temping sounds delicious. As far as hell goes.

    ReplyDelete