Wednesday, October 26

Capsule review of "Elizabethtown"

Ahem. It mostly sucked, but most of the time it wasn't painfully bad. My expectations were low, and I was not disappointed. The lead actors were very pretty but bland, and the music and everything else was one cliche after another. (is that a cliche too?)

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep during the most boring or annoying bits. At least one of my friends was disappointed. One other was perfectly content, because it had the requisite cheesy happy ending, and her taste runs to crap generally.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone else was kind of interested in it. If I voiced my opinion about everything, umm... no one would like me, because I'd sound like a total bitch. (sound like?) And I'd miss out on all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what fun you would have missed out on, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we had a quick dinner first, got to chat. I see those girls once a month tops. The really annoying part was that west 94 was closed down - why didn't someone tell me? No warning at all! Traffic was backed up, stupid detour through stupid Monticello or whatever town that was.

    ReplyDelete