Tuesday, October 18

Tales of roommates past...

Recently, Doll, an acquaintance from back in the long, long ago, reminisced with me. Her summer roommate, an exchange student named Fairzana or Falnaja or something, took a liking to my name and wandered through the apartment crooning "Soooomething Dirtyyy" like some cracked up ghost. She was weird, to put it concisely.

Her delightful shenaningans are comparable with Ms. Harris, of the 'you don't DESERVE cake,' the phone book thing (what was that again?), and other adventures.

I was going to go on in this vein, but... I think most readers have heard enough of my roommate stories. A final note, the lady reminding me about Foreignza was the same girl who wouldn't let her roommates use her garbage can because they weren't tidy enough with it. That's right, she pulled her garbage can into her room.

People are awesome. We've all been the crazy or super-annoying one at one time or another. Right?

8 comments:

  1. Ok, she said my real name, not Something Dirty. So that makes a little more sense now, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you 'eh'-ing? I had a request for clarity, ie "Why would Fairuza be calling you Sooooomething Dirrrty?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was actually an old roommate of A's, you have probably met her once. Tenielle, used to hang w/Tara, their bf's were friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, K, how I miss her! Do you know she hasn't called me & I haven't called her, can you believe it after we were so excited to get each other's numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triple posting goodness (because if I delete a comment and combine posts, I'll be accused of deleting exciting secrets, don't ya know):

    aoasus, What was the S. Harris phonebook thing? She was going to go to Boston and... something about looking something up, and she was very believing... I know it was funny but I can't remember the story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, good for both of 'em, I say.

    ReplyDelete