Sunday, October 29

Wiggles?

They are a bit creepy but somehow I am digging the music. Our group at work has chosen The Wiggles as a team costume. We have two of each color. I borrowed this DVD from a lady at work who has a kid. I'm going to be the purple shirt one. He is Jeff, he is apparently narcoleptic, which makes for a weird subplot in a DVD for toddlers. Per the website, he loves sleeping and when he dreams he even dreams about sleeping. I think that is just an expression of a deeply buried death wish. But whatever.

4 comments:

  1. Dreaming about sleeping....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a costume contest at work, the girl who won was a One Night Stand. Lampshade on her head and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won the costume contest at work. I went as a "30 something angry balding fat guy." the only other person who dressed up was dressed as mia wallace. she should have won. she had the wig and the clothes. all i did was take off my hat so people could see my hairline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Mia Wallace was somebody you worked with and somebody else there dressed up as her... I looked it up. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete