Thursday, October 12

Worky work

There was a work party tonight. It was a pretty good time, but here I am, home at 9:30 and coherent enough to blog. Not that it requires so much coherence but you know what I mean. It was all right though; it's been a long time since I've hung out will collectors. They know how to party, kind of.

JB wanted to scam some extra drink tickets, but it wasn't gonna happen. So I hung out with my boss for a while, talked a little shop, played some darts (badly as usual), and sat and talked and listened and drank some more.

I am glad to be home at a reasonable time, in fact.

2 comments:

  1. i keep thinking i should go out and party with the people i work with but some part of me knows that if i do i'll end up with a sock in my mouth, duct tape over it, and hanging upside down from a balcony in my underpants. it's not that they are hearty partiers... but i'm pretty sure a few of them are sadistic sociopaths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Red Carpet, it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete